Monday, May 25, 2009

A Message from Deedee - Monday May 25th 10:00pm

My dearest friends and family-
Words cannot express how blessed I am. I have had several people tell me they have never seen so much support and love for someone. What a blessed woman I am! I love each of you. The body of Christ here on earth in full force. I wish I could kiss each one of you right now. I have a few prayer requests. The seizure medicine makes me very depressed and barley functional. Please pray I can go off of it completely and that I will have no seizures. Also for periodic nausea. Pray God would completely rid my brain of any traces of cancer, that the treatment would be effective and that I would not get sickened by side effects. Please pray for Gods peace that passes understanding as I frequently very anxious and have adrenaline rushes in my sleep. One more thing, that God who we know heals the sick and gives sight to the blind will completely restore my peripheral vision. I covet your prayers. I love you so much!

-Deedee

6 comments:

  1. Deedee! We love you soooo much and are sending you big hugs and many many prayers!! Ill be sure to check with Trenna to see how I can help. You are incredibly strong and I know God is there with you every moment..He will never leave you my friend!
    xoxox
    The Echan's
    Cathlene Matt Josiah and Torren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it Dee Dee!!! We will be praying for everyone of those things and thank you for sharing your needs and letting us know so we can better stand with you and support you through this time....May HIS face shine upon you and give you peace and strength. Much love, consistent prayers, and hugs, Harold and Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy and Jilly loves you Deedee! Our prayers are for you. God is Good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DeeDee,Tom & I just got back from vacation on Sunday and I had received a text about what was going on with you while we were away. I've been praying like crazy for you. I'll be contacting Trena cause I want to help out any way I can. I can't wait to see you. I love you so much and will see you soon.
    Hugs, Teresa Denker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Friends.......just to let you know we are praying that Our FAITHFUL Lord is giving you ALL that you need for this day....with love, thoughts, and hugs, Harold & Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Deedee! I've been keeping up with everything that has been going on! Just wanna let you know I'm thinking about you and praying for you! You really are surrounded by TONS of wonderful people (including your awesome family)!

    Sending my love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete